GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE SALES
READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU CLICK THE “I accept theGeneral Terms and Conditions for Online Sales (BUTTON).
I. Subject and scope
(1) These General Terms and Conditions for Online Sales (hereinafter referred to as “General Terms”) apply to all purchase orders you place on the Wire Products Ltd online store located at www.wireprod.net (hereinafter referred to as “Website)
(2) These General Terms shall apply exclusively. We do not accept any conflicting or deviating terms and conditions, unless this has been agreed in the individual case with a legal representative of Wire Products Ltd in writing. Our General Terms shall apply to deliveries even in the event that the conflicting or deviating terms have not been contradicted by Wire Products Ltd. (4) These General Terms apply equally to commercial entities and consumers. Differing provisions for consumers have been made where necessary.
II. Order process and conclusion of purchase agreement
(1) The product presentation on our Website does not represent an offer but shall be understood as a non-binding invitation for the customer to submit an order.
(2) By clicking the “Buy now” button, you send us a binding offer for the conclusion of a purchase agreement with Wire Products Ltd regarding the Items in your shopping cart (hereinafter referred to as “Order”).
(3) Wire Products Ltd may, at its discretion, accept or reject the Order. Wire Products Ltd will accept your Order by sending an order confirmation or simply by delivering the ordered items to you. Unless otherwise stated, the effective date of the purchase agreement is the date on which Wire Products Ltd confirms by email the acceptance of your Order. In case of purchase on advance payment, the purchase agreement is subject to the condition of and shall become binding for Wire Products Ltd only upon receipt of the full payment for the purchase.
(4) If you place an Order through our Website, the ordering process comprises four steps:
1. You select the desired goods (Product items).
2. You check all items in your shopping cart and apply any necessary changes. You click the“Check out” button to proceed to payment.
3. If you have not already done so, you log into your user account with email and password and enter the required customer data for the invoice.
4. Finally, on the “Checkout” page, you select the preferred method of payment and confirm your acceptance of the conditions that shall apply to the purchase. Here, you can again change the invoice details, check your purchase data and return to the cart by clicking “Back to cart”. By clicking “Buy now”, your Order becomes binding.
(5) With our order confirmation and/or delivery, we will send you a copy of the corresponding Order, including the corresponding invoice, to your email address.
III. Prices, delivery costs, taxes and Duties
(1) All prices quoted on our Website are in KES taxes inclusive or charges that may apply to the particular case.
(2) No delivery costs will be charged for the delivery of the ordered Items. Please check on the Delivery page for more information.
(4) Any additional custom taxes, duties, fees, imposts, tariffs and charges that may be raised by particular countries or authorities related to the conclusion or execution of your Order shall be borne by you. In the event Wire Products Ltd is required to pay such charges to any authority, you shall indemnify and hold harmless Wire Products Ltd for any such payments.
(5) In the event of obvious errors on the Website or made in connection with your Order, Wire Products Ltd reserves the right to correct the error and charge you the correct price. In such a situation, we will contact you and offer you the option of purchasing the Items at the correct price or cancelling your Order.
IV. Payment conditions
(1) You can select one of the payments methods described on the Website. Wire Products Ltd reserves the right to exclude or include particular payment methods at any time.
(2) In case of payment by credit card, PayPal or any other mode your payment will be executed by our payment service provider Pay Pal using their discrete secure infrastructure. Pay Pal reserves the right to decline the processing of payments in cases of suspected fraud or other irregularity.
(3) If you choose Offline Payment (Pre-payment) as payment method, we will send you an invoice including our banking details by email. You shall be obligated to pay the amount due without delay in full, including any bank charges for Wire Products Ltd. Our acceptance of your Order in this case will be subject to receipt of your payment.
(4) If your prepayment has not be made within 14 days upon receipt of the invoice, Wire Products Ltd will have the right to rescind the contract; the right of Wire Products Ltd to raise claims for damages on such grounds shall not be affected thereby.
(1) Wire Products Ltd will send the delivery to the delivery locations indicated in your Order. The delivery locations can be found on the delivery page in the website. Please fill in the correct information including the contact details for ease of delivering the items. Please note that only online sales are only delivered.
(2) Wire Products Ltd shall deliver the Items without delay upon confirmation of your successful payment of the purchase price. Please note that the minimum lead days are 7 days depending on the availability of the order. Time for delivery shall be prolonged by reasonable periods in case of force majeure or other events for which Wire Products Ltd is not responsible, such as disruptions in operations, strikes, authority measures, or troubles with telecommunications.
(3) The Items shall remain the property of Wire Products Ltd until all liabilities under the Order have been paid in full, the earlier passing of the risk notwithstanding. Wire Products Ltd shall not be liable for any and all limitations with regard to the delivery of the Items resulting from such regulations and reserves the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement based on these grounds.
VI. Use of personal information
(1) To register on the Website, you need to specify a login name and a password. Wire Products Ltd further needs your contact information for issuing the invoice. You are responsible for keeping this information correct, confidential, and up to date.
(2) By completing the contact form, you ensure and take full responsibility that the entered data truly identifies you as a natural person or as a representative of the specified organization. If you place an Order on behalf of an organization, you ensure that you have the authority to do so. In particular, you are responsible that any VAT number you enter is appropriate and correct. (3) Wire Products Ltd is not liable for any consequences that may result from incorrect, incomplete, or false information you have entered or from data you have changed subsequently to your Order.
(4) In case of online payments, you are required to enter your payment details. Online payment information related to your Order is processed by Wire Products Ltd’s payment service provider Pay Pal. Wire Products Ltd does not receive detailed information (such as your credit card number) from transactions but instead receives information about whether the payment has been performed successfully or not.
(5) By placing your Order, you agree that your contact and payment information may be used to process your payment and to execute your Order.
VII. Data protection
(1) Wire Products Ltd shall comply with the provisions of the Kenya Data Protection and take all reasonable measures to keep your personal information confidential and secure. Wire Products Ltd will not disclose your personal information to any third parties for marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Wire Product’s total liability in any matter arising out of or related to these General Terms is limited to the purchase price.
(1) Wire Products Ltd may assign, transfer or otherwise dispose its rights and obligations under the purchase agreement with you, in whole or in part, at any time without notice to you. You may not assign the purchase agreement or transfer any rights hereunder.
(2) If any part of these General Terms is or becomes legally invalid or ineffective, the validity of the other provisions shall not be affected thereby. In this case, the invalid or ineffective provision shall be replaced by a provision which comes as close as possible to the economic purpose of the invalid or ineffective provision.
(3) Wire Products Ltd reserves the right to amend these General Terms after prior written notification. Changes shall apply to your existing purchase agreements only, subject to the conditions that Wire Products ltd has informed you about the intended changes
You have any Questions, Complaints or Compliments?电竞赛事竞猜app
Send us feedback!